Flexibility and Work-life Balance
At Gold Coast GP Super Clinic we believe flexible working conditions encourage a positive work-life balance that is important for content employees and a pleasant work environment. Our Super Clinic will cater for both full and part-time employees.
If you are interested in any employment opportunities contact the practice on 07 5573 1122 and ask to speak to the practice manager Amanda.
Chronic Disease Management Nurse
- Must be a registered Nurse
- Must be able to use Best Practice
- Must be a team player
Approximately 30-38 hours per week. Above award private sector wages for the right candidate.
You will be working within a positive competent team of 3 other nurses in a top quality facility.
Please send resume in the first instance to HR@mysuperclinic.com.au
General Practitioner Full/Part Time
A career at Gold Coast GP Super Clinic will offer:
- Flexibility and work-life balance that you’ve been seeking.
- A focus on teamwork and professional development
- A stimulating work environment
- Career structures and training pathways
- State of the art facilities within a purpose built building
To apply or for more information please call the practice manager Amanda 07 5573 1122
GP Registrar Vacancy – We would love to welcome 1st and 2nd Year GP Registrars to our team. Contact Amanda for more details. GCGPSC is an Accredited Training Practice with CSQTC.